Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010


Well well well drique london fans and supports it been a long year i seen the good and the bad but more good i will never 4 get 09 cause this is the year the music thing started pop in off i been to new york ,VA, and more radio shows shot a couple videos threw out this year have dropped 5 Mix tapes but i oh all of it to you all that support cause you guys keep me going i thank my family and my team for holding me down threw my tuffis tyme i wana thank god for letting me see another year and letting my mom see another year cause she wasn't looking to good but stay up on me there will be alot more of drique london in 2010 and i have alot coming up but i wanna thank you all again for staying wit me and for all you guys support have a happy and safe new year

No comments: