Wednesday, July 2, 2014

NEW MUSIC: Drique London- You Don't Know. (Prod. The Candidates)

“’You Don’t Know ‘is an important record to me for many reason. Not only is it the first single to a long awaited album, since the release of my 2012 EP Payton and Kemp, but during the year and a half off I used the time to find myself both spiritually and musically. In this time, there were multiple events that many do not know about that in result affects how I view my everyday life. I choose “You Don’t Know” as my first single, because I felt that I spoke on those issues in a way which my listeners and supports could understand and appreciate. I hope you all enjoy my new single and I want to thank my listeners and everyone for all the constant support and encouragement.”
-Drique London 


No comments: