Wednesday, November 12, 2008

GET TO KNOW DRIQUE LONDON

What up world this your boy drique London im a artist out of Raleigh nc .im 17 I make produce and promote my own music .growing up in Astoria queens then moving to Raleigh was a big step cause I al ways been a head of most my ear for music is different than most cats in the south I bring a northern swag with a northern word play and niggas don’t except it I feel like my style is different im sick of the game now and I feel like artist like my self wale, b.o.b. Cory guns and most in that category don’t get the respect we deserve im from an era where hip-hop plays a big role in kids like my self life. I grew up listing to snoop ,dmx, and other artist that was big in the 90s .I fell in love with rap I was about 9 I say I was at home in my room and I seen the gin and juice video and that’s when I new I wonted to do this. I seen a lot of artist come in and out the game and I seen a lot of cats get sighed off of hot garbage so I fell like I bring some thing good to the table hip hop is in a state when records sales its at its all time low and labels not doing or throwing out the same money as they use to so most artist go to get it on there own I recorded my hold first mix tape DA MONSTA in my room and dropped in may 14th 06 and I got most love from artist that really respect hip hop cause it was a sound that know one heard artist in Raleigh nc don’t get much love like new York’s or dc niggas or cats in la based off the stereo type that south niggaz have there’s artist in the south that have grate word play like my self I get slept on a lot cause im young and my style is crazy like I look up to wale, chuck English , Nan do macfy and micky factz and I add all that in my raps so im bringing a sound that know one really heard like the internet is what s make in most niggaz or young underground artist like my self famous heads have ipods now and they looking for a new sound so they search for niggaz that’s hot I don’t try 2 put on a front or what ever and be some one im not I rap about stuff I like dog girls, sneakers, clothing stuff in that nature and mix all that with life and add it to beats with weird sound and drums to make hits I hop yawl got a lil info be on the look out for me DRIQUE LONDON

Viste http://www.myspace.com/driquelondon12
And stay up on the blogs so you can know up and coming shows and mix tape and album realse


No comments: